Tuesday, December 12, 2006

No freedom of speech

My Internet Service Provider has threatened to block my account.

I must have upset someone.

As far as I know, I have only given truthful information. In addition, if anyone has wished to point out any inaccuracies, I would be happy to make corrections.

This is a very disturbing development, and bodes ill for the future of Britain. Whatever has happened to freedom of speech, and freedom of expression?

If this blog does not continue to be updated, you will know why.

Humanity needs peace not Islam.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a known fact that Muslims routinely look for any anti/islam blogs and try to close them down. its their way. They also use hackers to find out e-mail addies etc. YouTube has videos censored by a group of Muslims. They are simply trying to do what they always do, prevent the truth about islam coming out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!